Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sooooo, how are you?

Hey Sweesh and Kathy,
So, how are you girls doing? How are you feeling? ARe you going through carbonation withdrawl? I think that is why I am craving chocolate so much, I want the caffeine. Are you guys feeling worn out or do you have high energy? I think that today was the first day that I have not been going crazy without carbonation. I was at the store today and looked at the pop by the checkout and was not too tempted, just a little. And at Costco tonight, the kids had pizza and hotdogs and drinks- I did not even think for one second about getting a pop for me!! Hurray!!!
So, I want to know how you are both doing. I am down 1 pound, but that is where I want to be... that is why I am eating higher calories, I only want to lose 4 more pounds max by april 2. so I am super happy with my pound!!

1 comment:

  1. I am doing good. I am down about 2-3lbs and feeling good. I still think about pop but my stomach looks so much better without it. I can tell I am losing weight in my face and boobs (BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO) That is the place I didn't want to see it go. I can't thank you both enough for helping me with this. I will keep going,i want to go down 10 lbs. getting closer! Cathy
    P.S. I want a cool nick name like Ilesha's :)

    ReplyDelete