Thanks for the website, I am totally going to use it!!!
I did NOT have coke today..... because of you guys!! It was TOUGH, we went to some friends house for a football game and some grub tonight. I was in charge of drinks and chips and dip. I kept looking at the pop and thinking I would just lose the points for today, I deserve the coke.... but I was talking to the other girls there and they were very encouraging! So, I went and got a cup of water instead. Thanks girls, without you guys I totally would have justified drinking a little pop tonight.
Jens food for Jan. 7
1 apple 90 calories
5 pieces hersheys chocolate 180 calories
rice cakes 100 calories
1/4 PB&J on wheat, 90 calories
chips 250
dip 200
celery 40
carrots 60
chocolate covered raisins 100 calories
1 tangerine 90 calories
1 light yogurt 130 calories
cheese stick 80 calories
2 sticks gum 10 cal
vitamins 50 cal
total calories= 1470
total points= 100
I did not eat enough today... I was worried about the party I was going to tonight and how much I would eat, but I ended up just eating a few veggies and some chips and dip.... I also had to go VT right after my workout class this morning (and everywhere is a long drive around here) I had and apple in the car and an old hersheys bar from my brother, so that is what I had for breakfast, pathetic. That is what I ate. then, I made a PB&J for my baby for lunch, I stole a corner of it and had a cheese stick and yogurt for lunch.
Thanks for keeping me on the ball!!!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment