Friday, January 15, 2010

Food log 1-15

1-15

almond/cranberry crunch
milk
yogurt
almonds

here's where I lost it. I had been at work and we worked through lunch so I was starving when we went to the store that was a ...BIG MISTAKE!!!
3/4ths a cheese bagel
1/2 chunky bar
3 rows of a crunch bar
lean cuisne orange chicken
mini choc/pumpkin cookies

OK so total for all those horrible foods is=1693 yep that's right 33 over my limit :(
On the bright side I have not had pop for since we started AND I AM STICKING WITH IT!!!!!
Total points for today= 60 for blogging, no pop, exercise
+ 30 extra for 60 mins of exercise to make up for my poor eating! so
points = 90

1-14 (carry over day)

protein shake
banana
bagel & weight watcher cream cheese
chicken sand from iceberg
10 fries
1/2 mini german choc shake
1 bagel & cream cheese

yep..... I am sure I am way over my points

so total points for that day was = 60 blog, exercise, no pop
STILL NO POP! ( I have to make something good about this day)

No comments:

Post a Comment