Sweesh... please never EVER EVER write the words "Dove Dark Chocolate" again. That is seriously my BIGGEST weakness EVER, ANYWHERE... I mean, I know that I will be thinking about dove dark chocolate for the next week, until I break down and make a special trip to costco and buy the largest amount of chocolate I can find and come home and eat every single piece by myself!!! So- I hope you enjoyed your chocolate, thanks!!! :)
Yesterday my power was off and on all day... so i didn't get my computer back up before I went to bed last night... here are my points.
Monday- 100 points
Tuesday-
1 apple
1 banana
yogurt
chocolate chip cookies x3
chicken/ potato soup
chicken enchilada
cheese slice
wheat tortilla chips
brocolli
total calories= 1765
Plus, I threw in an extra hour on the treadmill today and did some additional abs/ pilates... it felt so so good, but I did not get a shower before I had to go pick up the kids from school and I was sweaty, wet and STINKY!!!!
So, points for today= 130
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment