So, I totally find it funny that here we are, officially 2 weeks into the new year and I had some ladies in my class (that are new since the new year) ask me today when they were going to start seeing results!!! On the outside I placated them, told them that it would happen soon.... but, i mean.... Hello!!!
Did you guys ever see that commercial, I can't remember what the advertisement it was- but- there was a guy who stepped on a scale, looked at the numbers, and then walked a lap around the gym. Came back to the scale and looked at his weight, totally expecting expecting to see results in that short amount of time!! It was hilarious. that is what I feel like the ladies in my class expect. We totally walk away from class dripping with sweat, panting and sore. I know they want to see results, but I think that I need to remind them that it has only been two weeks.
Anyway, I feel like reminding everyone in my class that just one short year ago, EXACTLY, I weighed 25 pounds more than I do today. Keep in mind that I work out FIVE DAYS A WEEK!!!! And I lost a measly 2 pounds a month!!!!! So, perseverance is the key. watching what you eat is the biggest component in losing weight. Anyway, I just thought it was funny and thought I would share my morning laugh with you guys!!! Keep up the good work. No soda for me still, thanks for the inspiration!!! -Jen
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment