Thursday, January 28, 2010

food journal

Jan 27th
7 grain hot cereal
skim milk
light yogurt
and then I lost it at Olive garden
5 breadsticks
salad
pasta E fagoli soup
a little chicken and gohocci soup
oreo's without the cream
raspberry lemonaide

have no clue about the calories
but here are my points
75 points for exercise...spinning and with Walt the trainerand a half our yoga with Ilesha (if that counts)
20 for no pop
10 for logging
= 105


Jan 28th

post selects cran/almond cereal
skim milk
banana
yoplait yogurt
smoked turkey sand with no cheese and and mustard and cran orange bread
1/2 kahuna cookie bar
10 cal jello
lean cuisine herb baked chicken
banana
slow churned yogurt blend ice cream
=1675
totally points for today was
30 points for exercise
10 points for logging and
and sadly I went over 15 points so NO food points and a i had a diet coke :(
=40
ok girls I am losing it. somebody slap me please
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment