Sorry for the confusion, Kathy. I am definitely in the wrong. Sorry. Post on Sundays if you can. How was primary on Sunday? Did you teach? I love teaching sharing time. It is so fun, kids are so cute and easily impressed!!
Today I did ok. I am having trouble with chocolate right now. So, even though I am getting the correct number of calories, they are not great calories. I need to start picking up an apple or orange instead of a candy bar. That being said- here is my food log for today.
yogurt 150
snickers 240
3 bananas 225
1/2 apple 45
1/2 orange 55
4 chips 40
cheese, turkey, tortilla 270
dove chocolate x3 135
turkey shepherds pie 500
1/8 c. ice cream 110
total= 1770 calories
total points for today= 100 calories
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment