I realize that I totally SUCK!!! Friday night I tried to get on the computer to blog, and the internet was down... so I just turned it off and went to bed (I was pooped). Saturday we were gone all day long, literally. By the time we got home last night I couldn't keep my eyes open, and the computer was not turned on, so I just went to bed. Here is my food journal for the past three days.
Friday
mini wheats w/milk 310
raw almonds 140 calories
orange juice 120
turkey sandwich on wheat 445
apple 90
orange 110
peanut butter cookie 240
chicken 100
baked potato 125
total= 1680
Saturday
I did not keep track of what I ate, so I don't know if I went over or not.
Sunday
oreo's 400
granola 220
banana 75
pizza 140
chips 60
1/2 waffle 75
2 eggs 160
milk 240
total=1410
I worked out on Friday. Not on Saturday or Sunday.
so my points are pretty low. yikes.
Friday= 90 points
Saturday= 20 points
Sunday= 70 points
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment