OK...... girls here's the sad truth for nobody but me! I have been being a SLACKER and reverting back to old habits that keep my weight higher than I would like. I have been emotionally eating. Not that I am upset but because it's a bad habit. One that if I don't change, I better except this weight and be happy about it. I tell myself you have made your goal of cutting out pop and this is the next obstacle I have to overcome. I haven't had pop and I still have exercised almost everyday I could. So with that being said here are my points for the last four days
Jan 16th = 45 exercise point for 1 and half hours of exercise + 20 points for NO POP=65
Jan 17th = :( 20 points for no pop
Jan 18th =30 points for exercise + 20 for no pop= 50
Jan 19= 30 points fo rexercise + 20 for pop =50
Ok I will not give up on eating better. I have seen small results and I don't want to lose those. I can do this and I am formally repenting and trying again...That's all I can say! I knew there would be set backs, it's time for me to "PULL UP MY BIG GIRL PANTS" and try again!!!!!
P.S. Ilesha you are kicking our butts....WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment