1/4 cheese stick 35 cal
2 eggs 120 cal
1 banana 100 cal
1 orange 100 cal
1/8 cup m&m 110 cal
V-8 70 cal
1/4 bagel w/cream cheese 175 cal
3 oz pork roast 150
100 calorie pack 100 cal
banana bite, 5 raisins, 1 orange slice 25 cal
spinach salad 50
mashed potatos 3/4 cup 175 cal
chicken alfredo 400 cal
slow churned icecream 1 cup 240
total calories 1950
I went over my calories by 150... however I am pleased to say that according to my body bug I burned 3500 calories yesterday, so I feel fine with going 150 over!!! I love the body bug. I add movement to everything I am doing. I was marching/jogging in place while I washed dishes, did hamstring curls while I dried. I added hop squats whenever I had to bend down for something, parked farther away (it counts your steps also), sqeezed my butt cheecks continuously whenever I sat to read to kids or do bills or whatever..... I was finding things to do all day. I love it!!! I was able to see how many calories I burn during class. My class loved it because I have a low bmr, and so I let them know that even though I burned 705 during class, more than likely they all burned way more than me!!! So sweet.
Jen points 70 (over my calories).
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment