So, when I am PMSish I usually have strong chocolate cravings.... REALLY REALLY strong chocolate cravings (look at my blog last week, you will find m&m's all over it). I think that sometimes if you have a day where you go a little crazy, that is normal (last friday I almost ate an entire bag of m&m's by myself, that is why I did not blog my day... not a regular size bag, but a big bag that is meant for a party). One of the keys for me is remembering what Bob Harper says on the Biggest Loser, "Don't start tomorrow, start now!!". and that is my motto. If I screw up, I really try to start over at that point. I know a lot of people believe that if they screw up, then just screw up that whole day and eat whatever you want for the rest of the day.... but after I screw up I really and truley repeat to myself "Don't start tomorrow, start NOW"!! And then I start fresh, right then. I try to make up for whatever I have done. And I remember What Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser says "A Calorie is a Calorie is a Calorie". It doesn't matter when you eat it, today because you screwed up, or tomorrow...... anyway, I am not preaching. But telling you what I have learned. Learning has been hard for me. I love junk food and easy food. But my body does not. I try to buy some slow churned Rocky Road for my chocolate cravings, and I reward myself at the end of the day if I have done a super job. I also get semisweet chocolate chips and put 100 calories worth in a little bowl and try to make them last all day.
What tips do you have for me? Have you learned any secrets you want to share?
Here is a fun routine that I threw into my class today, they hated me!!!
It is called "the Dirty Dozen"!!!
1 Burpy (squat hop-pushup, hop to start )
1 Jump lunge
2 burpy's
2 jump lunges
3 burpy's
3 jump lunges
continue up to
12 burpy's
12 jump lunges
And here is the dirty part.... we go to 13!!! Don't tell your class til' you get there!!! Ha. They will cry.
Sometimes for my dirty dozen we do
1 push up
1 sit up
2 push up
2 sit up
continue to 13!! So fun.
Do you have any fun ideas? -Jen
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment