Tuesday, January 5, 2010

more People?

Girls,
I have a husband and a few other people interested in doing this blog with us. I thought that I would ask you girls before letting them do it. If we do decide to let guys join, I thought that we could change the rule about being in a swimsuit for our pictures.... we could just wear some clothes that are tight (form-fitting) that we could wear again after the contest for our final picture. As for starting late, they would just have to try to make up points by working out more. What do you think? I am fine either way. A good way for us to communicate with each other is to email our email address- 4fitmoms@gmail.com. I check that email address each day and you guys should too!! That is a perfect way for us to touch base.
Also, on the blog, feel free to include recipes, books, articles, new workout moves or new workout music that others may enjoy!!! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment