I need your ph# so we can chat.... I need some killer moves for my class!!! Yesterday we did some pretty intense moves, but I don't think there was enough blood or tears. The sweat was there... boy was it there, and I feel it today, BUt I am really trying to step it up.
One of my favorite moves is this one....
Bend knees and shuffle right for 4 counts, step behind and do 2 JUMP lunges (also known as mary katherine lunges). Then IMMEDIATELY shuffle to the left for 4 counts and step behind and do 2 mary catherine lunges. REPEAT 8 times and then have them HOLD the jump lunges 8 times. Then do Jump jacks 8 times each direction, 12 air jacks, 8 jacks, 24 squat jacks. Turn squat jacks into squats, then squat with floor touch and raise hands up, then jump squats.
Also, froggy push ups (have Ilesha show you) then diamond push ups- 12 each. Then Mountain man. Plank position- move down onto right arm, then down to left arm- then right arm up, then left arm up, so you are returned to your original plank position. Repeat pushups.
So.... super fun stuff. What have you got for me?
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment