Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Body Bug

Okay... this is jen.

Have you ever heard of Tommy Deters? I just did a workout of his, it was awesome. Love him!!

Also, I just ordered a body bug. Have you heard of those? I am so pumped, I can hardly stand it!!! You guys should check it out. Seriously, looks cool.

Here is a tip that you should both heed.... today I jogged on the treadmill while playing Mario on the Nintendo DS, NEVER DO THAT!!! I almost died multiple times!!! It was way difficult, but I was getting bored and I needed something to do or I would have wimped out way too early and I needed some make up points. So, don't try that at home!!!

Cathy, I love your post. Thanks for sharing. You can do it!! I am an emotional eater, also. I totally totally understand how you feel and if you see my food posts, you'll see that I still struggle with eating totally healty!! One thing that does help me is putting super spicy (minty) gum on the top of the fridge. If I ever want to eat junk, I make myself pop a piece of the gum AND THEN drink a glass of water.... the water totally burns because of the ultra minty gum and usually that kicks my desire. I also will brush my teeth or grab and apple. Or orange. Or banana. Anyway, the gum trick usually works for me.... Do you have any secrets to help me stop thinking about Dove Dark Chocolate? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment