Ok......
This week end was a little hard. But I didn't do TOO bad. I am down about 4lbs. I say about because I go up and down 3-5lbs. pretty steady 4 lately. I am happy with that, but..... My jeans are still really tight. will they EVER loosen up??????
I think I lost 4lbs in my boobs and waist. (STUPID BUTT)!!!! So that is the only discouraging thing!!!
I have been working my butt off. I have been working out 6 days a week and counting EVERYTHING I eat (people think I am crazy) Braydon came up to me the other day with some candy and said... "how many calories are in this mom?" we were in public so it was a little embarrassing. But hey, at least I am teaching my kids to be awear of what they are eating. A great lesson for all of us! Ü
I don't think I am going to work out today that will mean I only will have only worked out 5 days this week, I kinda feel like I need it, to get energy to start over for tomorrow!
I saw Cathy last night and seeing how good she looked really inspired me to keep going. I am glad I ran into her and talked. If you notice Cathy I did NOT go over my calories that day like I thought I was going to, our talked helped me eat better that night. I wanted candy and pop corn, but only had a little pop corn. Ü Anyways, that's how I am going so far.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment