YES ..I am girls. I just have had a terrible weekend. I have dealt with my children having 4 flippin days of coughing, sneezing, and throwing up and it's driving me crazy. I had another one come home from school with the same thing. UUUGGGHHHH! I haven't sleep through the night in like 3 days. I have never wanted to pull my ears off more. On top of that I have been PMSing soooo bad. I am one ornery women. I am bloated, tired from lack of sleep, and need a serious vacation.
OK i have complained enough. Sorry to unload! I have eaten ok except for yesterday.(which was the worst day) I swear Satan was sitting on my shoulder laughing his head off at me because I was following him for most of the day! :( I only had pop once this last week. it was 3/4ths a can of diet coke with Lime and do you know what? It didn't taste good. The whole time I was thinking i really just want water.
However, today is a new day and I knew eating has ALWAYS been my problem. I know it is going to take work on my part to change bad habits with new better habits. (like blogging about how hard it is but, I can do this!) :) I know it is a day by day process. I have done better and
will try again. That's all you can do when you fail. I am hoping that this set back was related to my PMS and that it's on it's way out. Any new idea's on how to handle that so when mother nature comes to visit me again I can handle it better? Sorry to be so pessimistic!!!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment