Well, girls. You have both been AMAZING this week!! I am so impressed and inspired by you both. You are both going to be VERY disappointed in me when you read my Friday and Saturday posts, but here goes!!
Friday:
Granola w/whole milk 360
yogurt 110
Half PB&H 220
Chips 150
7 Layer dip 200
2 small pieces fried chicken 450
spinach salad with peppers, cucumbers, beans and radishes 90
mashed potatoes no gravy 75
2 pieces eclair cake ????
1 mint brownie ?????
I don't know how much was in the eclair cake or the brownie, but I DO know that it was more than 150 calories, so.... I BOMBED the calories!!! I suck. I did withstand the carbonation. I am proud of myself for that. We were at our good friends house for dinner and my hubby was supposed to be there, but got stuck at work and so it was just me and I felt awkward telling her that I could not eat her fried chicken or dessert when my husband was not there to eat tons of her food and compliment her on it (granted, I should have just had ONE piece of dessert, but NOOOOOO, I was sad and embarrassed that my hubby was not there and so I ate and ate).
So, here are my points for
Friday= 60 (no points for going over my calories)
Now Saturday, even more depressing than Friday
Cinamon Toast crunch with Whole milk= 270
turkey sandwich with cheese, pickles and tomatoes 260
Heath Candy bar 210
mentos 240
2 cheese sticks 320
2 slices pizza 500
cake 325
Once again I am over my daily calories.... I do have an excuse, but excuses are only that, excuses. I was gone all day and we had sitters over and we got home at 5:15 and my friend who is expecting twins in a few weeks and her other 4 kids were due at 5:30 for dinner..... so I ordered a hundred pizza's, or at least that is how it felt, and pop and cheese sticks and that was dinner. I really suck. I would have made my goal, but of course there was left over cake and so we served it and it looked so good, and I ate it. I regret it.
Here is the saddest part of my day...... I drank Coke.
I think that I am more addicted than I thought I was. I am really struggling with this aspect and I feel like every where I go people offer us wine or coffee or Coke, and I feel like I have to resist everything and sometimes I just give in and drink coke. Like tonight. I drank coke. I feel no better for it. I think that i feel worse and my jog tonight was tougher because I could feel the coke rubbing my belly the wrong way. So, next week I am going to be perfect. Watch me. I am. I will do it!!! Watch out, I am also going to try to get 2 workouts per day in, maybe. I will try. It will be a good week.
Saturday= 40 points (too many calories, carbonation).
The end.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment