Saturday, January 9, 2010

I made my goal for this week

I m so thankful for you Murphy girls. I needed this so much and count you as a blessing. So this week has been good and bad. I did miss a day off eating points but, I made my goal of not drinking pop at all this week. I even went out 3 times to eat and not ONCE did I get pop and only one time did I eat too many calories. However, I really wanted to eat there with my hubby and knew I would loose those points. I made a choice to give up the points instead of having to tell myself you can't. It was worth it. I think leaving the pop out has helped me a ton. I felt better and my stomach looks better. I guess you take One small step at a time. :) Thanks girls for doing this with me!!!!!!

So here are my measurements according to the lady @ Lady Fitness

Arms=13
waist=30
hips=38and three fourths
thigh= 22 and three fourths

2 comments:

  1. Cathy,
    You are AMAZING! I agree my stomach has gone down since I started not drinking pop. It is hard hen at work the girls all offer to go buy me one. But my crystal light is sooo good and on;y has 10 calories in it. It's like drinking a Slurpee! yum! Raspberry peach is my favorite so far. Ü
    Ilesha

    ReplyDelete