Monday, March 15, 2010

So frustrated!!!!

Ilesha and Jen. I am sucking at this whole thing. I have fallen back into old habits! Drinking pop and eating more calories than I should so, my exercising all goes toward my maintenance. So, I ask myself what do I do now? Do I except my body the way it is and stop feeling so guilty for failing? I start off every morning thinking that today is going to be a good day. I eat fantastic and then mid day hits and I blow it. Then I feel like quitting. I can even hear Jen in my mind saying "start right then", and "forget about the past". Can you really make yourself change when you have NO willpower? I need to make serious lifestyle changes to get to the weight I would like to. (Permanent ones)
I can see many things that get in my way...One of them being ....I am not sure I believe in myself???? Can I really do this when there is this part of me that struggles to make those simple changes and maybe I don't believe I can. I know what to eat, I know what exercises I need to do. Why is this so hard? Ilesha just whips this out like it's no problem. Why can't I win this battle for good? What is my problem!!!!

So Ilesha the answer to your question is simple. I am doing better until 3-4pm and then I blow it. Why write honest points down when you get anywhere from 20-60 points. I am without a doubt in last place. I think I am holding on by a thread. I feel guilty and know I have pictures with my friends that WILL put them on facebook and I will hate them all. It just discourages me......WHAT is wrong with me????

OK I am done venting...thoughts please. Ilesha what is your secret? ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment