Kathy,
All I can say is that it is VERY hard!
I talk to myself all day long saying..... "You can do it." "Did you get up and do your workout for nothing this morning?" "If you eat that Ilesha you won't loose any weight." "This time I will see a difference."
I am not going to lie, I struggle allot!!! I get hungry and really tired.
This lady that teaches me water aerobics, once said (and I think you have too Cathy), "we can do it for just ONE more minute right??? We can do ANYTHING for one minute". That really hit me hard with life! I can do ANYTHING for ONE day! and I say that day to day!
Satin is the one that wants you to think you don't have control over your body. You do!!! Why don't you drink alcohol? Be cause you can control it! Cathy, I also tell my young women (OK,beg them) to have self control. "I tell them YOU CAN DO ANYTHING you want!!!" If you want to get up and work out.. you can, if you want to say no to a friend who is telling you to do something bad... you can.
I PROMISE, there are no excuses for not doing what YOU want to do. Just have faith in yourself. Don't let Satin win. Let him know who is in charge of YOU!
Because I have more faith in you Cathy then you know. You have a strong testimony, pray for help. I do when I go to bed, I say thanks for helping me be strong today, PLEASE help me get through tomorrow.
I am not always strong, but I am doing better then I EVER had in my life! So thanks to both of you! (I am NOT where I want to be, and I am so discouraged, but I will give it to April 2nd, because that is what I promised myself!
Good Luck! I hope that made sense.
Love, Ilesha
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment