Sunday, March 7, 2010

jen sunday

3 pieces chocolate cake 900 calories
1 cookie 100 calories
1 thin mint cookie 50 calories
1 cup grapes 50 calories
1 piece boiled chicken 100 calories
1 piece cheesecake 300 calories
guda cheese slices x 4 150 calories
spinach salad 50 calories
asparagus 5o calories
brocolli 35 calories
carrotts 70 calories
jelly beans 115 calories
chocolate covered pomegranates 130 calories
boiled green beans 25 calories

So... i know, sucky food day. Fast sunday, then a baptism where I was in charge of desserts immediately following church.... so I ate the desserts!! Geez! I tried to make up with a healthy dinner, but I still suck. Just looking at my food for today makes me grossed out. Yikes. Better tomorrow.

points= 10 for blogging (i had a coke yesterday and I forgot to put it in my food blog because I got it on the spur of the moment and forgot to write it in my food journal... and I did not minus the points for it, so i subtracting the points today to make up for yesterday....) I did not work out, I went over my calories.... sucky day!! 10 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment