Sunday, March 7, 2010

food log

hey ther girls
here is my food log for the rest of the week of March 4,5, &6
Thursday I didn't write down and I can't remember so
I am going to say
0=pts for logging
30 pts= for exercise
20 =for no pop
0= i think i remember going over
total =50

Friday was a horrible eating day
total points for that day = 0
I was dealing with a very sick daughter and my husband brought home girl scout cookies
:(

Sat
protein powder and skim milk= 210
green smoothie=280
samoa's cookies = 600...yikes
steamed brocilli=50
baked sweet potatoes strips= 100
pizza= 350
mtn dew =330
1 cup regular popcorn=?
milk duds=?
Oh yeah I went over. This is a classic example of how I lose it
I start of eating right and then I BLOW IT
Something I struggle with :(
exercise= 45
posting =10
pop =0
total for the day =55

Sunday Mar 7th
fasting for help with my eating
I will post the rest later :)


total from March 1st =290
with a correction from wednesday. I wasn't able to train with Walt after all so I onl had 1 hr of exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment