skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Let's Get Fit
4 moms journeys to becoming healthier.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
ooop's
ooop's, I said I got 70 points yesterday.... I ment 30
Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking! Ü
-Ilesha
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(146)
►
January
(81)
►
February
(25)
▼
March
(40)
Ilesha's food Chart 3/1/2010
kathy?
Finally.....she is here!
Ilesha's food Chart 3/2/2010
Jen
DON'T FORGET
jen wednesday
Ilesha's food Chart 3/3/2010
Ilesha's food Chart 3/4/2010 and 3/5/2010
Jen friday and saturday
food log
Jen you are funny
Ilesha's food Chart 3/6/2010
Ilesha's food Chart 3/7/2010
jen sunday
Jen Monday
Ilesha's food Chart 3/8/2010
Cathy's food log
jen tuesday
jen wednesday
Ilesha's food Chart 3/9/2010
Ilesha's food Chart 3/10/2010
Ilesha's food Chart 3/11/2010
Jen thursday and friday
Ilesha's food Chart 3/13/2010
Ilesha's food Chart 3/14/2010
Really??????/Where is everyone? Am I doing this al...
So frustrated!!!!
Jen Monday
Kathy
Kathy,All I can say is that it is VERY hard!I talk...
Ilesha's food Chart 3/15/2010
ilesha's food log for 3/16/2010
TO ILESHA
St. Patty's Day- Jen
Ilesha's food Chart 3/17/2010
ooop's
Thursday
Ilesha's Food Chart 3/18/2010
Ilesha's food Chart 3/24/2010
About Me
fitness mom
We are 4 moms who want to be fit. Some of us are Certified Fitness Instructors and we all want to be healthy for life. So we are creating this blog to help ourselves. Good Luck to us!!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment