Monday, March 15, 2010

Kathy

You CAN do it!! I know it can be rough. I understand. It is soooooo hard!!! First things first.
Where are you around 3PM every day? When you get hungry? What are doing? Are you at work or home? WHY do you have access to bad foods at that time? Seriously, answer these questions... let me know! We can work on this together.
What days do you teach classes? On the other days, what time do you work out? What is your schedule?
What kinds of food do you have in your house that you are over eating with? What are your 3 FAVORITE healthy snacks?
Try this.... Make sure to have PLENTY of your 3 favorite snacks with you at all times. I have a HUGE purse. If you look inside it at any time, you will find a granola bar (100 calories), an apple (100 calories) an orange (130 calories) and a snack baggies with 100 calories portioned sweet snack.... chocolate or jelly beans. That way, No matter where I am if I am hit with a craving I can eat any or all of my snack items and know that I can still stay on track. Try it. It works.
I also love hard boiled eggs, I keep a dozen at all times in my fridge, and string cheese. My family loves these snacks also. I really try to keep absolutely NO junk food in my house. I do have a few items (chocolate covered fruit pieces, jelly belly's) that I ration out to myself. Do you set yourself up for failure. Try to eliminate the junk food in your home.
K- so I am not preaching, just telling you what works for me.
Maybe Ilesha should call you each moring to go work out with her!! Ilesha? What do you have to say to Kathy? Kathy, what has been working for you? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment