Weekends are not my best time to shine. ]
Friday I went over my food but exercised and
and didn't have pop. So points for Friday = 30 for exercise and 20 for no pop.
Saturday
exercised for 1 and have hours =45
yep that's it :(
Sunday
Fast Sunday
Meatloaf
baked potato
steamed zuccheni (sp)
orange slices
parfait that had
1-sugar free pudding 1/4 cup
2-crushed choc graham crackers 2 TB.
3-crushed oreo's
skim milk 1/2 TB
I didn't keep track of the points but I am sure I was under
=10
no pop=20
under calories =40
total= 70
Monday
Banana
reduced sugar oatmeal
skim milk 1 cup
crystal light strawberry & banana
tuna
2Tbs light mayo
1 pickle
2 slices of whole wheat bread
sugar free jello
2 TB whipped topping
baby carrots
small taste of hash browns
protein shake
here is the kicker..... I went to the store and I BOUGHT DONUTS AND POP!!! I did it all to myself!! This is my biggest problem. HELP GIRLS!!!!!
total points = 10
can you believe it...gggggrrrrr!!! I did it to myself.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment