Sunday, February 7, 2010

jennifer saturday

I did pretty dang well today considering my neighbor called me this morning at 11 am and told me that a shower that she was throwing (for one of our friends) could not go on at her house as planned because her driveway washed out because of all the rain!! She was wondering if we could switch locations to my house!? So, I had 2 hours to get my house ready for over 50 ladies.... it was an absolute madhouse here. But tons of fun!! So, I was running all day and the good thing is that I had NO TIME to eat any of the super yummy food during the shower. So, because I was in charge of all the veggies for the shower, I had everyone take all the leftover food except my veggies when they left. And So, I have a ton of veggies, cut up and washed and ready for eating...YUMMY. here is my food log for saturday.

orange
apple
yogurt
2 eggs
salad
salsa and chips
lots of raw veggies
chicken roll up
2 bananas

total calories 1310
no work out
points= 70

No comments:

Post a Comment