I would be fine with starting fresh.... I need a new bit of inspiration for next month. Plus, Ilesha and I may feel the need to "slack off" come April, but if we have a fresh contest going.... that may keep us inspired to work even if we are not feeling great.
Here is my thought.....
What if we start the contest fresh each month?! We could do a gift card for the winner each month!! Whoever gets the LOWEST amount of points has to buy a $20 gift card for the winner!! That way, we have incentive to win and NOT to lose.... the middle gal gets a freebie for the month. What do you think? We could finish out this month and start fresh on March 1st?
If there are any rules we want "tweaked" we could suggest those this week.
I just finished my 100 push ups/ sit ups program.... we are now working on 200 squats. WE have been doing a lot of Jillian Michaels inspired work outs- and now I just ordered a new DVD called "Turbo Jam". Have you heard of it? P90X was great... but I am going to wait until fall to start it again. I will do a series of boot camps starting late spring into summer. I will post what we are doing for boot camps when the time comes. I get so excited about the boot camps!! I can't wait!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment