2/5/2010 Friday
I wrote down my calories but can not find them, so I will have to loose my 10 pts. but I did stay under them and I did work out. Ü
Total 90 pts
2/6/2010 Saturday
Bagel with cream cheese 240 cal
Sobe Water 200 cal!!!!!! That is very deceiving it says 50 cal but if you look at the servings it says there are 2.5 servings per bottle. that equals 100 calories PER BOTTLE!!! Not worth it! I noticed AFTER I had almost drank 2!!! Darn it!
Lean Cuisine 260 cal
Yogurt 100 cal
100 cal pack 100 cal
Ham and Cheese Calzones 440 cal
Cookie 43 cal
Ice Cream 140 cal
Total 1523
Pts 70 (no work out)
2/7/2010 Sunday
French Toast 470 cal
Milk 100 cal
Egg Sandwich 210
Chips 140 cal
Milk 100 cal
Gram crackers 120 cal
Banana 50 cal
1/2 Clementine 30 cal
Chili Dog 430 cal
Ice Cream 140 cal
Total 1650 cal
pts 70 -no work out
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment