OK girls I was thinking, we all kind of bomb this last little while with our contest. So here is my idea to continue on. I think we should start over again. I think that clearly Ileasha won the last round. However, instead of giving her the full $25 we should give her $15 each and save $10 for the next round. I am thinking all the rules Jen set up previously still apply only this time it will be for 5-6 weeks. Something we can stick with right? I have seen results and I wanna keep going I just think we all got behind and kind of quit. It is a fantastic idea and I wanna keep going. what do you think? OR we could just continue on. Either way I am good. :) Let me know what you think
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment