Monday, February 1, 2010

Food for thought.

Ok ladies. This weekend was WAYYYYY stressful. My husband was out of town, My oldest son decided to be very rebellious. He was given me crap the whole weekend and Sunday was the worst day. He left and I had to hunt him down. I was sooo stressed and I stop at Maverick on a Sunday nonetheless, and got the 2 things that are just plan bad for me. Pop and bread. I wasn't even in the right mind set to try and avoid these temptations. I didn't care. This is one of my biggest problems. I need to find away to avoid giving into temptations when I am stressed. I am sure this won't be the last time this will happen. I need to learn to control my eating. The really sad thing is up until that point I had eaten really good and would have made my daily points. But instead I get a big 10 for logging in points. I know you are suppose to change your old habits with new habits ...how the heck do i do that? I didn't even care. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment