Jan 31, 2010
blueberry special K
skim milk
yogurt
granola
3 egg whites
delight whole wheat toast
gum
32 oz diet coke
cheese bread
apple bread
I don't know the points but i am sure i went way over with the bread
points for the day =10 :(
Feb 1 st
oatmeal
skim milk
banana
yoplait yogurt
crystal light drink mix
1 whole egg 3 egg whites
96% fat free whole wheat tortilla
yoplait yogurt
granola
mac and cheese with hamburger
5 cal sugar free jello
mandarin oranges
pink lady apple
biscuit
water
ok get this I am over my points again but I thought i was safe....BOOOO
total points=1868
points for today 60
jan 30th
banana
oatmeal
hot choc
granola
red pepper
iceberg shake
KFC
mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese, baked beans, chicken, biscuit
root beer
= tooooo many calories
points for today
30 for exercise and 10 for food logs 10
=40
I am really sucking at this and Ilesha is kicking butt
:) GGGGOOOOO Ileasha!!!!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment